Re: Tiger leader training packets

  • Gerry Moon
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 16, 2006
      Followup note....

      Last night I picked up a NEW EDITION Tiger Cub handbook - the spiral-
      bound version. It does indeed have the updated Tiger Cub
      requirements (essentially, it's saying Tigers earn Bobcat before
      Tiger and the old Tiger Cub Motto "Search, Discover, Share" has gone
      by the wayside and Tigers now use the standard Cub Scout motto "Do
      Your Best" - and the Character Connections are incorporated).

      If there are other changes, they're subtle enough to not jump out at
      me. If I find anything else earth-shattering, I'll be sure to post.

      Your Friend in Scouting,
      Gerry Moon
      Little Econ District
      Communications Chair