RE: [Scouter_T] Working with .pdf files

  • Toni McGowan
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 14, 2006
      You may want to check out www.pdf995.com as well.

      Toni McGowan
      Troop Administrator, T417
      Waldorf, MD

      ________________________________

      From: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Dave Loomis
      Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 1:41 PM
      To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Scouter_T] Working with .pdf files

      Just as a general item of interest, Foxit Software,
      http://www.foxitsoftware.com/, <http://www.foxitsoftware.com/,> has a
      free program to handle .pdf files.
      Using their Foxit Reader free program, you can view, edit or fill in,
      and print .pdf files with your annotations.

      This program allows you to fill in forms like the many training
      or application forms that National supplies in Adobe/.pdf files, and
      print them from your computer. As I understand it, their Foxit Pro
      version, for which you must pay $ 39.00 gives you more options, but I
      have never needed them so far.

      Dave

      <mailto:dloomis.nh.ultranet%40rcn.com>
      ADC & BS Training Chair