Re: training syllibi in electronic form

  • Ida Lively
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 14, 2006
      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "jschulman139" <jstech@...> wrote:

      > does anyone have access to a copy of new leader essentials in either
      > scanned form or electronic form (pdf or some such). i am near
      > desparate and it is "backordered" according to my local council.
      > thanks

      I have the OLD version (without the "A" at the end) in PDF. I have it broken into 11
      documents which totals 4MB. Can I send it to the above address?

      An apology to everyone ... my council website is being moved to a different ISP, and in the
      middle of a redesign, so some things work and some things don't. Unfortunately the
      syllabi area is one that doesn't work.
    • jstech
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 14, 2006
        yes yes yes- a thousand times yes-
        jstech@...

        and i thank you a million times.
        jess
        > does anyone have access to a copy of new leader essentials in either
        > scanned form or electronic form (pdf or some such). i am near
        > desparate and it is "backordered" according to my local council.
        > thanks

        I have the OLD version (without the "A" at the end) in PDF. I have it broken into 11
        documents which totals 4MB. Can I send it to the above address?

        An apology to everyone ... my council website is being moved to a different ISP, and in the
        middle of a redesign, so some things work and some things don't. Unfortunately the
        syllabi area is one that doesn't work.

      • Toni McGowan
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 14, 2006
          You may want to check out www.pdf995.com as well.