Fellow Eagle Scout needs info for book

  • bsa_mysteryscout
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2006
      Hello my fellow scouters!

      My name is Chris Vaughn, I'm an Eagle Scout out of Washington, and I
      could use your help. I'm writing a few books about the unusual history
      and the paranormal side of scouting. If you know of any unusual history
      or if you have a paranormal experience you'd like to share, please
      contact me.

      I put a link to my site in the links page, if you wish to be unknown,
      that's okay. If your info/story is good enough I may ask to use it in
      one of my books. Thanks for your time, hope to hear from you.

      Happy Scouting!