NLE posters

  • Ida Lively
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2006
      Steven,

      I haven't heard this; however, with the BSA, when things like this go out of print, it generally means that a new version will be along "shortly."

      Ida
      - Juniata Valley Council, Nittany Mountain District Training Chair

      ---- Steven wrote:
      I was told by my Council Service Center that the posters for New Leader
      Essentials and Basic Leader Training are now out-of-print. Has anyone
      else had this experience?
    • John Halter
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2006
        Ida Lively wrote:
        > Steven,
        >
        > I haven't heard this; however, with the BSA, when things like this go
        > out of print, it generally means that a new version will be along
        > "shortly."
        Yes, like the Cub Scout Roundtable Staff and Commissioner Training manual!
        ;- )

        Thank you,

        John Halter
        Pack Trainer