50th Reunion

  • Red Dog
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2006
      Troop 10 of Oneco, Florida (near Bradenton) and the Southwest Florida
      Council, Boy Scouts of America is planning for its 50th Reunion in November
      of 2006.

      Anyone who was ever a member of this troop or who knows of someone who was a
      member is asked to contact me either on or off list. We are attempting to
      compile a list of all known past members.

      Red Dog