New Knot

  • Jay Oakman
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28, 2006
      Just placed the requirement for the New Pack Trainer Knot in the Flies
      section under trainer knot.

      this was approved by the Naitonal Cub Scout Committee last week.

      YIS
      Jay
    • Brant Lippincott
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30, 2006
        Just out of curiosity -- does anyone have a link to the old Den Leader Coach knot requirements?? I'm interested in seeing how they differ.

        Brant

        Jay Oakman <bsafox@...> wrote:
        Just placed the requirement for the New Pack Trainer Knot in the Flies
        section under trainer knot.

        this was approved by the Naitonal Cub Scout Committee last week.

        YIS
        Jay

        Training programs Training program development Training program for restaurant Fitness training program Gsi outdoors Scouting camera

      • Kevin Pate
        Message 3 of 3 , May 30, 2006
          > Just out of curiosity -- does anyone have a link to
          > the old Den Leader Coach knot requirements?? I'm
          > interested in seeing how they differ.

          Brant, you can view the former DL Coach requirements
          at this url:
          http://www.mninter.net/~blkeagle/pubs/dlctr.pdf

          http://mail.yahoo.com