Welcome!

  • Donna Ragusa
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2006
      Hi Greg-

      Welcome to scouter-t from a fellow bear! This list is the best resource in
      scouting in my opinion. There are some really knowledgable and "up-to-date
      on everything new in scouting" people here. I rely on them for all my
      questions.

      Good luck with you WB ticket-hope you have a goal about "training" in there!
      The biggest thrill of my life was getting my beads!

      Donna Ragusa
      Cub Scout Training Chair
      WPCBSA, NY

      NE-II-144