Re: [Scouter_T] Anyone from Georgia?

  • CubScoutDen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2006
      In a message dated 5/2/2006 4:15:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      collshow@... writes:
      And this has "what" to do with training? Why are you cluttering the
      list? IMWTK...Steve
      Sorry, Steve, I just thought I could reach a lot of scouters this way.
      Perhaps you could try being courteous kind, etc. to another scouter and let
      it slide?

      Lisa
      ACM
      Webelos DL
      Troop Committee

    • S.Powell
      Message 2 of 7 , May 2, 2006
        Thank you for this public reply and the courtesy it extends as well. I
        have already posted my thoughts publicly regarding your posting. Nuff
        said. However, what ROVER SCOUTING has to do with "training" and
        Scouter-T eludes me.