Re: [Scouter_T] Anyone from Georgia?

  • S.Powell
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2 12:30 PM
      And this has "what" to do with training? Why are you cluttering the
      list? IMWTK...Steve

    • CubScoutDen@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , May 2 1:16 PM
        In a message dated 5/2/2006 4:15:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        collshow@... writes:
        And this has "what" to do with training? Why are you cluttering the
        list? IMWTK...Steve
        Sorry, Steve, I just thought I could reach a lot of scouters this way.
        Perhaps you could try being courteous kind, etc. to another scouter and let
        it slide?

        Lisa
        ACM
        Webelos DL
        Troop Committee

      • S.Powell
        Message 3 of 7 , May 2 2:03 PM
          Thank you for this public reply and the courtesy it extends as well. I
          have already posted my thoughts publicly regarding your posting. Nuff
          said. However, what ROVER SCOUTING has to do with "training" and
          Scouter-T eludes me.