Introduction

  • Len Christiansen
    Message 1 of 54 , Apr 20 10:50 AM
      Len Christiansen, Assistant Scoutmaster of Troop 292 and District
      Commissioner of the Spanish Trail District, has just joined this
      discussion group. Mobile Area Council held a meeting of Training
      Chairpersons and District Commissioners last night to introduce the
      new training materials. I was disappointed that the syllabi for the
      new courses were not distributed; they are in house, but no one has
      looked at them yet. It sounds like we all have a lot of preparation
      work to do to get the new training implemented in September. I'm
      looking for ideas for implementing this new training in our district
      in September.

      YIS,
      --
      Len Christiansen mailto:lrchristiansen@...
      SA Troop 292, Mobile, AL Spanish Trail District Commissioner
      Message 54 of 54 , Feb 24, 2016
        Welcome
        Connie

        From: "Ken Guarino fguarino@... [scouter_t]" <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com>

        Hi all,

        I am just joining the group and hope to be able to share my experiences and obtain insight / tips, etc. from other members.  A brief background:
        Have been a scouter for 24 years, both my sons are Eagles, and I’ve worn MANY hats on the district and unit level.  Various Cub positions on committee and as a den leader, spent 14 years with a troop as a committee member and 7 years as Scoutmaster. Currently a Unit Commissioner and a District Training Chairman in the Theodore Roosevelt Council in New York.  Silver Beaver recipient, OA vigil, Wood Badge Eagle.

        Ken