RE: [Scouter_T] Re: Bear to Webelos (Den VS. Scout)

    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 18, 2006
      Now this one I know is in black and white..................a scout cannot go back and earn a rank if he has moved onto the next level..........

      Kent Wolfe <kentw@...> wrote:

      If someone entertains the idea of going back and "catching up" earlier
      rank badges (like a boy who joins a Bear den and didn't earn Wolf), I'd
      also say that isn't how it is designed. Not only is this not the age
      appropriate perspective, the prior Cub DL basic training syllabus
      actually said this was to not be done.

      Kent Wolfe

      connie