RE: [Scouter_T] Re: [Boy-Scout-Talk] Was Games-RT.....now lookin g for RT advice.....

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2006
      And you know, Pete, we did bring in alot of presenters at the beginning but then we did not leave enough room for general discussion. Working on a balance.........thanks

      "Mullaney, Peter [AMSRD-AAR-AEE-E]" <peter.mullaney@...> wrote: Connie,
      I've been on CSRT staff for over 10 years, so I've never
      gotten to see what they do on the BSRT side (we meet in different
      rooms). My former SM said that the best BSRT commissioner was
      a gentleman who brought in a lot of guest presenters.
      Many of the attendees at the BSRT were attendees at the
      CSRT side for their past scout job, so they are conditioned to
      moving and shaking.
      I see others suggested the 'blind tent' idea.

      Pete Mullaney

      _____

      connie