Webelos Transition Program

  • DBetteen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2006
      Hi,

      I am conducting a survey of the Webelos Transition Program. This
      online survey is part of my thesis for the Doctorate of Commissioner
      Science degree. I would appreciate all taking a minute to fill out
      this survey so I can gather as much information as I can. I am
      targeting Cubmasters, Webelos Den Leaders, Scoutmasters, and
      Commissioners, but all are welcome to fill out the survey. I am
      providing the link to the survey.

      http://www.dabet.com/LakeAgassiz/survey/SurveyMain.htm

      Thank you for your time.

      Duane Betteen
      Assistant District Commissioner
      Lake Agassiz District, Northern Lights Council