cd for training manual

  • jschulman139
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 10, 2006
      the scoutmaster/ assistant scoutmaster training manual originally came
      with a cd(or dvd) in the back pocket. through much usage by many
      people in our district, it has disappeared. does anyone know how we
      can get a new one, and what was on it in the first place
    • Thomas Burke
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 10, 2006
        The CD that is in the Training Sylabus for Scoutmaster/Assistant Scoutmaster
        has the Powerpoints for the training. If I am not mistaken, this CD is
        exactly the same for NLE/Cub/Scout/ & Venturing. (I don't have the Varsity
        one.) I will double check when I get a chance. If you have one of the
        other course CDs take a look at the contents and see if the Scoutmaster
        Powerpoints are there.

        Tom Burke
      • Sandra Martens
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 10, 2006
          Tom is right. The cd for any of the sessions (CS/Vent/NLE) has all the power point for everyone.

          Sandy OWL

          jschulman139 <jstech@...> wrote:
          the scoutmaster/ assistant scoutmaster training manual originally came
          with a cd(or dvd) in the back pocket. through much usage by many
          people in our district, it has disappeared. does anyone know how we
          can get a new one, and what was on it in the first place

        • Mike Marks
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 10, 2006
            NOTE: The Scoutmaster & Assistant Scoutmaster Leader Specific Training was
            revised to include the new Youth Leader Training materials (Teaching EDGE
            and using Stop, Start, Continue assessment tool in place of reflection).

            The CD was also updated to reflect these changes.

            mm