Updates to the Guide to Safe Scouting

  • Mike Geisbush
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2006
      I was recently informed that National BSA recently
      updated the Guide to Safe Scouting. I thought I would
      help pass the word.

      You can check them out on national's website using
      this link:

      http://www.scouting.org/pubs/gss/gssay.html

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2006
        Interesting the reversal on the Tigers and pocket knives.........They haven't changed the on line version though correct? Or was I missing something?

        Mike Geisbush <mjgeisbush@...> wrote: I was recently informed that National BSA recently
        updated the Guide to Safe Scouting. I thought I would
        help pass the word.

        You can check them out on national's website using
        this link:

        http://www.scouting.org/pubs/gss/gssay.html

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        connie

      • Lawrence Worthington
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2006
          I just checked it and about 1/2 of the April 5 changes are made and about
          1/2 are not

          Larry Worthington
          Advancement Chair
          Troop 11
          La Crosse, WI

          _____

          Interesting the reversal on the Tigers and pocket knives.........They
          haven't changed the on line version though correct? Or was I missing
          something?

          Mike Geisbush <mjgeisbush@...> wrote: I was recently informed that
          National BSA recently
          updated the Guide to Safe Scouting. I thought I would
          help pass the word.

          You can check them out on national's website using
          this link:

          http://www.scouting.org/pubs/gss/gssay.html

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          connie