Re: [Scouter_T] Archery Training Manual

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
      Thanks,
      Now I can only hope that our staff is as dedicated as yours..........looking forward to the BB Gun one.......thank you for taking the time to create such a good resource.....

      "Chad C. Cooper" <chadc@...> wrote:

      Yes, I have approval to share (or I wouldn't have posted it). Our plan
      is to fine-tune it over a couple courses and send it on to National as a
      suggested direction.

      - Chad

      P.S. There is a similar version of BB gun range officer training in the
      works a little bit farther behind.

      Connie Knie wrote:

      > Is it alright if we forward it onto our shooting sports folks??
      >
      > ChadCCooper wrote: All,
      >
      > I've just posted a V1.0 of a training guide that the Northern Star
      > Council shooting sports committee has developed to improve the quality
      > and consistency of our training of archery range officers.
      >
      > connie
      >
      > SUPPORT OUR TROOPS WITH YOUR OLD BLUE JEANS!!

      > Service .

      connie