Re: [Scouter_T] Archery Training Manual

  • Chad C. Cooper
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
      Yes, I have approval to share (or I wouldn't have posted it). Our plan
      is to fine-tune it over a couple courses and send it on to National as a
      suggested direction.

      - Chad

      P.S. There is a similar version of BB gun range officer training in the
      works a little bit farther behind.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
        Thanks,
        Now I can only hope that our staff is as dedicated as yours..........looking forward to the BB Gun one.......thank you for taking the time to create such a good resource.....

        Connie Knie wrote:

        > Is it alright if we forward it onto our shooting sports folks??
        >
        > ChadCCooper wrote: All,
        >
        > I've just posted a V1.0 of a training guide that the Northern Star
        > Council shooting sports committee has developed to improve the quality
        > and consistency of our training of archery range officers.
        >
        > connie
        >
        > SUPPORT OUR TROOPS WITH YOUR OLD BLUE JEANS!!

        > Service .

        connie