Re: ADD/ADHD Presentation

  • Fort Knox Scouting Community
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26 8:09 AM
      When I click on the link below, it pops up a window asking if I want ot open it, or save to my computer. If its not giving you the same options, then try right clicking on the link, and selecting "save target as" in the window that pops up when you right click on the link.
      http://www.scouting.org/boyscouts/supplemental/pdf/ADHDTips.ppt
      That should be the link to download the powerpoint slides on this subject
      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, <asmason@...> wrote:

      > As the Dean of the College of General Studies in next week's University of Scouting for the Southeast Louisiana Council, I am very interested in obtaining a copy of this ADD presentation on either a .ppt or .pps format. We have a Scouter nurse presenting a session on ADD/ADHD and Scouting, but I am not sure that we will have Internet access. I also like the more specific references to Scouting in the new National BSA presentation. Is there any place where it can be downloaded? I'd like to forward it to her immediately.
      >
      > YiS,
      > Alan Smason

      The FKSC,
      P.O. Box 41
      Ft Knox KY 40121-0041
      BLD 4022, Vine Grove Street
      Visit us online at:
      http://www.knoxscouting.org/

      "The goodness of a person and of the society he or she lives in often comes down to very simple things and words found in the Scout Law. Every society depends on trust and loyalty, on courtesy and kindness, on bravery and reverence. These are the values of Scouting, and these are the values of Americans."

      President George W. Bush