Re: [Scouter_T] Digest Number 1259

  • Mikedunne@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2006
      In a message dated 3/24/2006 8:02:35 A.M. Central Standard Time,
      scouter_t@yahoogroups.com writes:

      Ok cool,
      So if he comes home with a DVD it seems I do not have to purchase the other
      one?

      Mike Dunne writes:

      He may or may not, I'd bet not. The DVD comes with the syllabus but the
      paper syllabus is also designed to be copied. The course director will make
      that decision I am sure based on the budget. The Communicating Well DVD was put
      together by the NYLT Task Force and originally was shot in rough cut by
      primary author Lisa Owens in her backyard, complete with a train going by. The
      DVD uses the techniques we are trying to teach in NYLT and is designed to be
      part of the staff development but can be used in general to teach
      communication.

      Mike Dunne
      Istrouma Area Council Vice Chairman for Program
      Member, NYLT Task Force.