Re: [Scouter_T] Kudos To Admins

  • Sean Scott
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 19 10:35 AM
      As one of the admins, let me echo Wendell's comments.

      The message that probably sparked his remark came across at the same
      time to a few lists I moderate, including Scouter_t, all from the
      same person. Now, I'm sitting on a high-speed line and my email
      checks every 60 seconds, and as soon as I saw the message I went in
      to delete it and ban the sender. But by the time I got into the site,
      someone else had already done it. So, whoever it was is really on the
      ball in keeping the list free of garbage! Thanks!

      YiS,
      Sean