Re: Websites Advertising Training Events

  • Neal Smith
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 13, 2001
      deedee.cobb@... writes:
      >Would each of you please pass along any websites promoting scout
      >training events. It is always fun to visit and see what others are
      >doing. And, I pass them on to our council webmaster to see what we
      >could be doing.

      Our district web page has a page on district training dates, along
      with a few council ones that we point to. It can be found at:

      "http://www.bsa.net/samhouston/tatanka/tat_train.html"

      YIS, Neal Smith, nsmith@...
      CM, Pack 1105 / Tatanka Training Staff
      Tatanka District: "http://www.bsa.net/samhouston/tatanka/"