Re: Introduction

  • Jim Hawkins
    Message 1 of 54 , Apr 15, 2001
      Hi Karl,

      Welcome.

      No, you are not the only one who has not seen the new material. There
      are many of us still waiting. They say waiting builds character.
      Scouting must be full of characters ;-)

      Jim Hawkins
      District CS Leader Training Chair, Four Rivers District, STC, BSA

      Message 54 of 54 , Feb 24, 2016
        Welcome
        Connie

        From: "Ken Guarino fguarino@... [scouter_t]" <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com>

        Hi all,

        I am just joining the group and hope to be able to share my experiences and obtain insight / tips, etc. from other members.  A brief background:
        Have been a scouter for 24 years, both my sons are Eagles, and I’ve worn MANY hats on the district and unit level.  Various Cub positions on committee and as a den leader, spent 14 years with a troop as a committee member and 7 years as Scoutmaster. Currently a Unit Commissioner and a District Training Chairman in the Theodore Roosevelt Council in New York.  Silver Beaver recipient, OA vigil, Wood Badge Eagle.

        Ken