Re: [Scouter_T] Introduction

  • Dave Loomis
    Message 1 of 52 , Apr 14, 2001
      Here are the numbers and recommended prices for the material for the
      new courses that was sent to me by another trainer. Some of these are
      old numbers implying that the last version we had are still valid.
      Others, like the Venturing Basic Leader Course has a new revision,
      indicating some changes.

      Dave

      Item Name SRP
      34870 New Leader Essentials Book w/CD ROM $ 6.25
      34872 New Leader Essentials Poster Set 7.95
      Aims of BS, Methods of CS, Venturing,
      CS Promise, BS, Venturing Oath
      34874 Cub Scout Training Bridge Kit 3.95
      34875 Cub Scout Ldr Training Syllabus w/ CD ROM 11.50
      34876 Cub Scout Training Poster Set 7.95
      34879 SM and ASM Training Syllabus 11.50
      34880 Scout Oath, Motto, Law Poster set 5.95
      34881 BS Basic Poster Set 3.95
      Advancement, Motto/Slogan, Varsity Pledge
      33491C Adult Venturing 6.25
      33640 Intro to Outdoor Skills Training Guide Covers 6.55
      33643 Troop Committee 19.95
      AV-02V016 New Leader Training Video 15.95
      AV-01V013 Cub Specific Video 15.95
      AV-02V015 SM & ASM Specific Video 15.95
      AV-03V013 Adult Venturing Fast StartVideo 21.50
      AV-03V014 YPT for Adult Venturing Video 21.50
      AV-09V027 Personal Safety Awareness Video 15.95

      Judy Yeager wrote:

      > Karl Ward wrote: I have been reading, with interest, all of the
      > postings about BLT and the new training program. I am somewhat
      > concerned, however, because I haven't yet received the new kits. Is
      > this unusual? Are there other councils out there who are still waiting
      > for theirs?
      >
      > In HOAC we are told that ours are to be shipped April 20.
      >
      > Judy Yeager

      To reply, remove the word, "nospam" from my return address, or click on
      the mailto: address below

      Dave Loomis mailto:dloomis@...
      164 Tuttle Lane (603) 431 5342
      Greenland, NH 03840
      Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam
      possit materiari?
    • Candace Lewis
      Message 52 of 52 , Sep 19, 2012
        I thought I had the introduction to Cub Scouting also, but it must be on another computer. Hope this helps.

        Candace Lewis
        Paralegal to Jeffrey N. Kaitcer
        LOE, WARREN, ROSENFIELD, KAITCER, HIBBS,
        WINDSOR, LAWRENCE & WOLFFARTH, P.C.
        4420 W. Vickery Blvd.
        Fort Worth, Texas 76107
        817/377-0060; Fax: 817/377-1120

        Information contained in this email is confidential and protected from disclosure by the attorney/client privilege. It is intended solely for use by the recipient to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this communication is NOT the intended recipient (or employee or agent responsible for delivery to the intended recipient), you are notified that you should delete this email, and that any distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you believe that you have received this messagee in error, please notify us immediately at 817/377-0060. Thank you.