Re: [Scouter_T] Introduction

  • Judy Yeager
    Message 1 of 54 , Apr 14, 2001
      Karl Ward wrote: I have been reading, with interest, all of the
      postings about BLT and the new training program. I am somewhat
      concerned, however, because I haven't yet received the new kits. Is
      this unusual? Are there other councils out there who are still waiting
      for theirs?

      In HOAC we are told that ours are to be shipped April 20.

      Judy Yeager
      Message 54 of 54 , Feb 24, 2016
        Welcome
        Connie

        From: "Ken Guarino fguarino@... [scouter_t]" <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com>

        Hi all,

        I am just joining the group and hope to be able to share my experiences and obtain insight / tips, etc. from other members.  A brief background:
        Have been a scouter for 24 years, both my sons are Eagles, and I’ve worn MANY hats on the district and unit level.  Various Cub positions on committee and as a den leader, spent 14 years with a troop as a committee member and 7 years as Scoutmaster. Currently a Unit Commissioner and a District Training Chairman in the Theodore Roosevelt Council in New York.  Silver Beaver recipient, OA vigil, Wood Badge Eagle.

        Ken