RE: [Scouter_T] Introduction

  • Chris Summers
    Message 1 of 54 , Apr 14, 2001
      What was your course? Mine was SR-CS-11 held here in Texas

      YOF (Your Owl Friend)
      Chris in Houston

      Message 54 of 54 , Feb 24, 2016
        Welcome
        Connie

        From: "Ken Guarino fguarino@... [scouter_t]" <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com>

        Hi all,

        I am just joining the group and hope to be able to share my experiences and obtain insight / tips, etc. from other members.  A brief background:
        Have been a scouter for 24 years, both my sons are Eagles, and I’ve worn MANY hats on the district and unit level.  Various Cub positions on committee and as a den leader, spent 14 years with a troop as a committee member and 7 years as Scoutmaster. Currently a Unit Commissioner and a District Training Chairman in the Theodore Roosevelt Council in New York.  Silver Beaver recipient, OA vigil, Wood Badge Eagle.

        Ken