Re: PTC - 2004 Training CS Leaders Notes

  • Ilively@adelphia.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4 5:46 AM
      Here's a link to my notes:

      http://jvcbsa.org/training/committee/

      you'll need two words. Here they are in order:
      jvctraining
      bsatrainer2005

      Once there, click on the PHILMONT TRAINING link.

      it will bring up a page w/ two links:

      1) Handouts
      2) Notes

      By combining the two, you should get a good 'overview' of the training.

      As Neil said, it will probably mean more to those who have taken the course; however, you should still be able to get useful information from what is provided.

      Ida
    • Sandra Martens
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5 11:38 AM
        your password no longer works- I haven't been able to get on the site with it for several months now.

        Sandy OWL

        Ilively@... wrote:
        Here's a link to my notes:

        http://jvcbsa.org/training/committee/

        you'll need two words. Here they are in order:
        jvctraining
        bsatrainer2005

        Once there, click on the PHILMONT TRAINING link.

        it will bring up a page w/ two links:

        1) Handouts
        2) Notes

        By combining the two, you should get a good 'overview' of the training.

        As Neil said, it will probably mean more to those who have taken the course; however, you should still be able to get useful information from what is provided.

        Ida

        Training programs Training program development Training program for restaurant Fitness training program Gsi outdoors Scouting camera

        ---------------------------------

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 5 4:14 PM
          I've had no problem getting on to the site. I've been on twice in the last two days.
          Your resources are great!
          Laura

        • Toni McGowan
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 6 6:09 AM
            I too have found the resources to be most helpful. Thanks very much.

            Toni McGowan
            NCAC
            Unit Commissioner, Zekiah District
            Committee Chair, P417, Waldorf, MD