RE: [Scouter_T] Re: Philmont Training Center -  Sp ecial Course  "Developing Supplemental Training"

  • R Fisher
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2006
      I would love to attend this course, especially since a very similar
      topic came up at a recent District Committee meeting. Unfortunately
      (yeah right) I will already be at Philmont in that time frame, only in
      the backcountry with a Trek. OL

      I did forward the information to a few others at the meeting and our DE
      so maybe someone in our group will make it.

      YiS

      Roy Fisher