Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Philmont Training Center -  Special Course  "Developing Suppl emental Training"

  • NeilLup@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
      In a message dated 2/2/06 8:37:58 PM, antelope95@... writes:

      > Also, not to "me too", but I'd like to get a copy as well.

      There likely will be notes from the session, but I imagine that they will
      be of much lesser value for persons who did not attend the session. The real
      value will come from participating and helping develop units of supplemental
      training. I would hope that a number of the great trainers on this list
      could consider participation.

      Best wishes,

      Neil Lupton

    • R Fisher
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2006
        I would love to attend this course, especially since a very similar
        topic came up at a recent District Committee meeting. Unfortunately
        (yeah right) I will already be at Philmont in that time frame, only in
        the backcountry with a Trek. OL

        I did forward the information to a few others at the meeting and our DE
        so maybe someone in our group will make it.

        YiS

        Roy Fisher