Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Philmont Training Center - Special Course "Developing Supplemental Training"

  • Scouter Chuck
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2006
      Robert DeWitt wrote...

      > Ida I would love to have this information

      I don't think it was Ida that posted it. I think it was Neil
      Lupton.

      Also, not to "me too", but I'd like to get a copy as well. I will
      not be able to attend it either, as I am currently out of work
      and will be on family vacation that week, anyway.

      I "used to be" an Antelope! -- WEM-10-95
      District Committee Member at Large
      -- Stephen R. Covey