RE: [Scouter_T] Re: Philmont Training Center - Special Course "Developing Supplemental Training"

  • Robert L. DeWitt
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2006
      Ida I would love to have this information

      Robert L. DeWitt
      ASM Troop 12
      Chickasaw District
      Georgia Carolina Council
      Augusta, Ga
      I used to be a good Ole Bear SR-691

      _____

      I have notes from my session of Training Cub Scout Leaders in 2004 (attended
      w/ Ed and Fred and other Scouter-T regular posters) if anyone is interested.

      Ida

    • Scouter Chuck
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2006
        Robert DeWitt wrote...

        > Ida I would love to have this information

        I don't think it was Ida that posted it. I think it was Neil
        Lupton.

        Also, not to "me too", but I'd like to get a copy as well. I will
        not be able to attend it either, as I am currently out of work
        and will be on family vacation that week, anyway.

        I "used to be" an Antelope! -- WEM-10-95
        District Committee Member at Large
        -- Stephen R. Covey