Re: Philmont Training Center - Special Course "Developing Supplemental Training"

  • Ilively@adelphia.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2006
      Unfortunately, I can't attend this year (sister-in-law's marriage; DS graduation from HS, Eagle CoH and leaving for the Navy) have us pretty much tied/strapped.

      If *anyone* from this group gets to go to this, I'd *love* a copy of your notes/handouts!

      I have notes from my session of Training Cub Scout Leaders in 2004 (attended w/ Ed and Fred and other Scouter-T regular posters) if anyone is interested.

      Ida
    • Robert L. DeWitt
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2006
        Ida I would love to have this information

        Robert L. DeWitt
        ASM Troop 12
        Chickasaw District
        Georgia Carolina Council
        Augusta, Ga
        I used to be a good Ole Bear SR-691

        _____

        I have notes from my session of Training Cub Scout Leaders in 2004 (attended
        w/ Ed and Fred and other Scouter-T regular posters) if anyone is interested.

        Ida

      • Scouter Chuck
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2006
          Robert DeWitt wrote...

          > Ida I would love to have this information

          I don't think it was Ida that posted it. I think it was Neil
          Lupton.

          Also, not to "me too", but I'd like to get a copy as well. I will
          not be able to attend it either, as I am currently out of work
          and will be on family vacation that week, anyway.

          I "used to be" an Antelope! -- WEM-10-95
          District Committee Member at Large
          -- Stephen R. Covey