Re: Combined OWL/IOLS

  • Ilively@adelphia.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2006
      I did all of this work back in the Fall.

      Here's the URL for the FILES section of Scouter_T

      The following URL:

      http://f2.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/0IHTQzs5agh0BmA5KnbGOPImAZeszUF
      0ICajOWgo5BasjQUvFYtEnK0WOXqA921qcXxi101Nm4TU0jHBsa_F/OWL_IO
      LS%20Combined.pdf

      or:

      http://tinyurl.com/csjgw

      YOu may need to cut and paste the first URL, where you should be able to just click on the second URL -- which will lead you tot he same place.

      Ida
      - Juniata Valley Council, Nittany Mountain District Training Chair