Re: [Scouter_T] You Know Your a Scouter when...

  • Dave Loomis
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2006
      Like me considering myself lucky to find Max Silber's first Belt
      Buckle, the 1950 Valley Forge Jamboree Buckle, on e-bay for [only] $ 625!

      Thanks for the memories.

      Dave

      --
      To reply, click on the address below.

      245 Union St. (603) 431 5342
      Portsmouth, NH 03801-4349
    • Don Wilson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2006
        Wait.........you mean that there are people that don't fit the
        amazingly accurate description posted by Jeff Melvin? I thought that
        everyone met that criteria. Wonder what else I have missed!

        Don Wilson
        OHC 427