Re: [Scouter_T] WB Pricing (was YLT syllabus)

  • NeilLup@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2005
      In a message dated 12/27/05 10:18:48 AM, john@... writes:

      > Great!  So the price will be going down!
      > ;- )

      Hello John,

      My understanding is that the fee paid to the National Council is going down
      substantially. It will go from $15 per staff member and participant to a
      flat fee of $400.

      There still is some licensing of intellectual property (the movie clips,
      etc.) plus some production costs for the manuals.

      Best wishes and have a wonderful holiday,

      Neil Lupton