Recharter Training

  • Robert Wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2005
      I've just been asked by our DE to do a 20-30 minute intro to online
      rechartering. This is the first year our council has offered this option,
      and the closest I've gotten to it is to go through the online tutorial,
      which seems like it would work fine. I've found several PDFs and PowerPoint
      files, but I'd like to show the tutorial. As far as I know, the church where
      we meet doesn't have Internet access. Has anyone seen a version of the
      tutorial that can download and run offline? It should work as it is
      shockwave type stuff. Thanks for any suggestions. Maybe I should check my
      browser's cache. hmmm.
      Robert

      --
      Robert Wilson, Pack 3266/Troop 166
      Burks United Methodist Church, Hixson, TN 37343

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 21, 2005
        Send an e-mail to Bruce Anschutz (rabbit-in-hat@...). He is our ADC in charge of re-chartering and he put together a powerpoint presentation that he used for internet re-charterting training - and it worked very well.

        Jeff Smith
        District Commissioner
        Buckeye District
        Simon Kenton Council