Wood Badge Re: Who can present...

  • Keith Tilley
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2005
      Dave, I think you're missing (or maybe making) my point. You're
      saying that Wood Badge is different because it's Nationally designed
      and regulated, and "quality control" is maintained by Regions.

      Well, Cub Scout Leader Specific Training is Nationally designed too.

      And yes, Wood Badge is regulated, but my question is: why? WHY should
      Wood Badge have so many rules around it?

      As for "quality control", I submit that if Regions were maintaining
      quality control, we woudln't have so many complaints about GOB
      networks.......

      Keith Tilley