re Philmont

  • shattuckb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2001
      My wife and I will be at the Philmont Training Center June 17-22. She'll be
      attending Re-engineering Boy Scout Training and I'll be going to Basic Boys
      Scout Camping Skills. The names of the courses may not be exact. Anyone else
      on these lists going to be there and attending either of these courses. I
      know Rick Rambo is going to the first course and we'll be taking for a ride,
      I mean driving him to Philmont from Albuquerque on Saturday. Let me know.
      Bill "Moose" Shattuck