RE: [Scouter_T] Re: training DVD's

  • Lawrence Worthington
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 28, 2005
      What I do for places that do not have a DVD player I use my laptop with an
      rf converter like you do to hook DVD players to old TVs and use the svido
      out of my laptop and a 1/8" stereo plug from the headphone jack to 2 rca
      plugs on the rf converter for sound and it seems to work well.

      I have not one this for scouts with a DVD yet but other organization I work
      with I seems o work well. I have used this method without the audio cable
      for some PowerPoint presentations that I have made for scouts.

      Larry

      Troop 11

      Advancement Chair

      La Crosse, WI