Re: NLE Bridges

  • Ida Lively
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2005
      I've both used and not used bridges.

      I teach NLE at every Roundtable. The RT is only 1.5 hours long. And, tehre's always announcements, so I never have 1.5 hours to teach. In these cases, I don't use the bridge. It wastes more time than adds to the program.

      I *have* used the bridge, and keep reinforcing the "foundations are", "next is" ...

      I *hate* putting all of the pieces on tables and having people assemble the bridge before we even get started. I *hate* taking the time to pass out parts individually.

      I think a PPT bridge would be better. Best of all worlds.

      Ida
      - JVC