Re: [Scouter_T] District Training??

  • Dave Loomis
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 4, 2005
      There certainly is. It is called District Committee Training Workshop,
      # 34160C. Your council folks should run this yearly, but once every
      eighteen months will train most of the people.

      Along with this is a series of booklets, quick guides to the various
      district Positions, Highlights for the District:
      Activities Committee #34732
      Advancement Committee #34724
      Camp & Outdoors Comm, #34725
      Chairman #34722
      Commissioners #34723
      Finance Committee #34726
      LFL/Exploring #34734
      Membership Committee #34728
      Training Committee #34729
      Vol Recruiting #34730
      Unit Commissioners #34721

      I have omitted the alpha shred out which signifies the edition as these
      booklets don't change much as time passes. They each run around $1.00.

      There are also books dealing directly with most of these jobs. The one
      for your husband is the Activities and Civic Service Committee Guide,
      #33082D or E, which runs about 5.0.

      Dave
      ADC & BS Training Chair
      Historic District
      Daniel Webster Council, BSA

      --
      To reply, click on the address below.

      245 Union St. (603) 431 5342
      Portsmouth, NH 03801-4349
    • Elaine D. Boyd
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 4, 2005
        Dave,

        I am in Daniel Webster Council also. Any idea when this training will be held? In Abnaki, we have quite a few new district members and none of us have taken that training yet (that I am aware of).

        ~Elaine Boyd
        "I used to be a Bear" NE I-220
        "And a good old Staffer too!" NE I-243

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 4, 2005
          We had one a year or so ago, up at the Fire Academy, but you could
          email Rick Mason, Kerry Molin, or Pamela Rawnsley to find out when they
          will be running it again.

          Dave