RE: [Scouter_T] Looking for some info

  • Ken Leja
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2005
      Monterey Bay Area Council
      -----Original Message-----
      From: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com]On
      Behalf Of Mullaney, Peter [AMSRD-AAR-AEE-E]
      Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 3:28 PM
      To: 'scouter_t@yahoogroups.com'
      Subject: [Scouter_T] Looking for some info

      Anyone know what west coast council is looking for
      an SE?

      Pete Mullaney

      training program
      Scouting camera Outdoors Training program evaluation

      Service.

    • Sean Scott
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2005
        Pete,

        It could be Old Baldy. They have a number of professional issues at
        present.

        Sean

      • lbthmi@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2005
          In my household we only take notice of openings in Central Region. :)
          ---
          Leslie

          In a message dated 11/3/2005 5:32:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
          peter.mullaney@... writes:

          Anyone know what west coast council is looking for
          an SE?

          Pete Mullaney

        • Jim von Schmacht
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 3, 2005
            We WERE - as of Nov. 15th, MBAC's Scout Executive will be Albert Gallegos,
            lately ASE of the Pacific Skyline Council. Sorry.

            Jim von Schmacht
            Loma Prieta District Training Chair