Looking for some info

  • Mullaney, Peter [AMSRD-AAR-AEE-E]
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2005
      Anyone know what west coast council is looking for
      an SE?

      Pete Mullaney

    • Ken Leja
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2005
        Monterey Bay Area Council
        Behalf Of Mullaney, Peter [AMSRD-AAR-AEE-E]
        Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 3:28 PM
        To: 'scouter_t@yahoogroups.com'
        Subject: [Scouter_T] Looking for some info

        Anyone know what west coast council is looking for
        an SE?

        Pete Mullaney

        training program
        Scouting camera Outdoors Training program evaluation

        Service.

      • Sean Scott
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2005
          Pete,

          It could be Old Baldy. They have a number of professional issues at
          present.

          Sean

        • lbthmi@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 3, 2005
            In my household we only take notice of openings in Central Region. :)
            ---
            Leslie

            In a message dated 11/3/2005 5:32:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
            peter.mullaney@... writes:

            Anyone know what west coast council is looking for
            an SE?

            Pete Mullaney

          • Jim von Schmacht
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 3, 2005
              We WERE - as of Nov. 15th, MBAC's Scout Executive will be Albert Gallegos,
              lately ASE of the Pacific Skyline Council. Sorry.

              Jim von Schmacht
              Loma Prieta District Training Chair