Boy Scout Training at Florida Sea Base

  • Michael Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2005
      All-

      I have just learned they will be offering several of the Boy Scout
      training courses they usually have at the Philmont Training Center at
      the Florida Sea Base Conference Center this January!

      I have uploaded a PDF scan of the material.

      This is the basics:

      Jan 9-15, 2006 @ Florida Sea Base in Islamorada, FL.

      The following courses will be offered:
      * Strickly Scoutmasters
      * Boy Scout Advancement
      * Developing Strong Youth Leaders
      * Building Stronger Troops
      * Teach Basic Outdoor Skills
      * Geocaching (will be pilot for course to be held at PTC)

      Cost is $375. Space is limited to 100 people. they need at least 10
      to do the geocaching one.

      Michael Brown