Re: [Scouter_T] Digest Number 50

  • Ken Todd
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2001
      The following was cut from Black Eagle's "The Unofficial Scouting
      Uniform and Insignia Online Site"
      <http://mninter.net/~blkeagle/pros.htm>.

      "Some people call me the "Scout Executive", and that's okay;
      technically, I serve as a Council Executive. The difference is only in
      the amount of supervision and the amount of compensation I receive."

      Yours in Scouting,
      Ken Todd, Cub RTC
      NE-CS-59 Beaver