Cub Scout Video

  • John Halter
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2005
      I found a video yesterday that I used last year for new parent
      orientation, but couldn't find it for use this year. When I asked for
      another copy, what I got from my DE was not the same. The tape I was
      wanting, the one I found yesterday, has the Fast Start videos for all
      den leaders, Cubmaster and Pack Committee, but it also has a short clip
      at the beginning titled 'Cub Scouts "Not Just For Kids"'. Is anyone
      else familiar with this video? If so, does anyone know where I can find
      a non-vhs version (ie, dvd or cd)?

      --

      Thank you,

      John Halter