Re: Friendship Knot

  • buddy01876
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 21, 2005
      Good Morning Brad,

      The knot that we all know as the friendship knot is actually the
      Boatswain's Whistle Knot. If you do a search on the internet for the
      Baotswain's Whistle Knot you will find lots of directions on how to
      tie it. One of them should suit your needs.

      Thanks,
      Buddy

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, <brant@l...> wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > I'm sure someone out there has what I'm looking for.....
      >
      > A long time ago (in a galaxy far, far away - actually I think it
      was an OWL session a couple of years back), I had a really nice one-
      page (or maybe 2) directions on how to make a friedship knot. Maybe
      I had it on paper copy, but I can't find it. I also suspect it was
      from another email list.

      > Anyone have real good instructions on how-to?? You folks are
      usually really good about responding QUICK!!