Re: [Scouter_T] Off Topic Scouting question...

  • Scouter Chuck
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 20, 2005
      Roy wrote...

      [snip]
      > How flexible are the BoR members. I think I would try to arrange a BoR
      > around his schedule if possible. For some people, their jobs do come
      > first and changes do occur. I think I would see if maybe the adults
      > couldn't go a little past half way.

      I've written this privately to a few people.

      There is no Troop Committee to explain/report to. The BOR was
      going to be done at a camporee held by my District, in has area,
      and as a favor to me.

      That area is ~80 miles from our own area, and a bit of a drive to
      get to. The problem would be getting such a group together again.

      That problem may have been solved, I don't know. I have to be up at
      my father's place in the next few weeks to build a deck on
      his house.
      I've told them that I would be happy to participate in one, if we can
      get 3-4 Scouters together.

      Also, I've found out since the original post that it was his
      employer
      who changed their mind about letting him off work to go to that BOR.

      I "used to be" an Antelope! -- WEM-10-95
      District Committee Member at Large
      -- Stephen R. Covey