RE: [Scouter_T] Digest Number 1133

  • Jeff Blakemore
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2005
      Chuck,

      It would take Acrobat Standard, Acrobat Professional or something similar to
      edit the .pdf directly. If the file is from a scan, it will take much more
      work.

      ScanSoft has a much cheaper product (PDF Converter Professional) that
      compares to Acrobat Professional and it sells for ~$90 vs. $409 at CDW.com

      Now to go back to lurking :o)

      ~Jeff ( I urseta be a Buffalo)