Venturing Training & Powder Horn

  • Dave Loomis
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2001
      Thanks to this list group we were able to publicize our recent training
      more widely than our council media would allow, and succeeded in
      attracting scouters we might not have otherwise located. We had a great
      time together, and are looking forward to the Powder Horn in May.

      Our Powder Horn course information is located at:
      http://www.dwcbsa.org/venturing/index.html, with the registration form
      at: http://www.xtdl.com/~dwc/powderhorn.pdf.

      BSA's Powder Horn page is at: http://www.powderhorn-bsa.org, which
      includes the schedule for current courses for the next months, in every
      region.

      Dave
      Venturing Training Chair
      Daniel Webster Council

      To reply, remove the word, "nospam" from my return address, or click
      on the mailto: address below

      Dave Loomis mailto:dloomis@...
      164 Tuttle Lane (603) 431 5342
      Greenland, NH 03840
      Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam
      possit materiari?